Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Changes are coming...

...and change is good.

Normally, I use this blog space only to post my sermon manuscripts. But that's going to change in the coming days and weeks. My duties at St. John's are changing again and one of my new tasks is to provide a weekly devotional based on the lectionary. Since I have a readily available blog to post said reflections, this is a no-brainer; they're going to appear here.

Now, most of my readers here are Canadochly members or friends, so obviously you'll get to enjoy the fruits of my labor for my other church. Likewise, I should see an upswing in traffic as St. John's people come to find my little corner of the internet here.

I'll likely be posting my first devotional in the next couple of days, so keep an eye out.

God bless

Pastor Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment